General Discussion >> General

Pages: 1
bistrobabe
Insane Poster

Reged: Oct 27 2007
Loc: batemans bay
Su's Cottages
      #298353 - Thu Oct 29 2009 07:05 PM

I know I have read previously about some staying here before...I've tried the search engine..but no luck. Can you please give me your thoughts on Su's Cottages (across from Kumala Pantai). I had a brochure, can't find it..does someone have a contact email. OR...any other suggestions on budget acc (and I mean budget),,pref. in Legian Area to sleep 2 adults and one 14yr old.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
balibarb
Expert

Reged: May 26 2005
Loc: south east melbourne
Re: Su's Cottages [Re: bistrobabe]
      #298355 - Thu Oct 29 2009 07:18 PM

i think matrix and sparky stayed here recently. they may come in soon with some info.
barb

Mel_newy
Crazy Poster

Reged: May 09 2009
Loc: Newcastle, NSW
      #298414 - Fri Oct 30 2009 10:13 AM

I was recommended the sari beach inn legian, but also know of cheap accomm down in sth kuta - green garden, it's cheap & clean & they have a big fridge tha you can fill yourself in ur room.. small hotel = small pool but really friendly.. only like $60 night or so. also try the lokha in legian, i've never stayed ther but know its reasonable price.
hope this helps
Mel

Matrix
Grand Master

Reged: Mar 25 2003
Loc: South Of Hanging Rock
      #298450 - Sat Oct 31 2009 02:42 AM

There are three SU's Cottages hotel.
The one not far from the Kumala which I fondly renamed as 'Casa Blanca" .. Very budget and I love i when traveling alone... Make sure you get room 10 or 9.. Some Photos of the place to give you an idea. Again Very Budget, but safe and clean.
Then there is the SU Prince Hotel, located on Double Six.. Rooms and Bungalows are available. Make sure to get room above reception and not at the back of hotel or you will regret it as our friend Sparky found out..Here are some photos of SU Prince, but mainly the Bungalowws and hotel grounds

For SU Prince Hotel contact Kadek: at susprince_legian@yahoo.co.id mention that you have been referred by Alex and you will get a good price and this is no Bull-****** like some..
For SU Cottages 1 next to Kumala contact Toni on (0361) 7300324 or you can contact Kadek from SU's prince and arrange for a room at SU cottage 1

SU's Prince Phone numbers as follow:
+62361730733
+62 361736 460
Do not try to book with anyone other than Kadek and she is usually there between 9:00 am to 1:00 PM Bali time.

GLASSY
Expert

Reged: Aug 29 2002
Loc: Ulladulla, N.S.W. South Coast ...
Re: Su's Cottages [Re: Matrix]
      #307212 - Mon Feb 08 2010 05:51 AM

Matrix, Just wondering do you know a ball park figure for Su's Cottages and Su's Prince Hotel.
I have looked up the internet and can only find agencies to go through. I know you have given phone numbers etc, but just wondering if you can give me some idea, as I am travelling alone this time.

Matrix
Grand Master

Reged: Mar 25 2003
Loc: South Of Hanging Rock
Re: Su's Cottages [Re: GLASSY]
      #307213 - Mon Feb 08 2010 06:03 AM

Hi Glassy

The one across to the KP for a room with double bed, Aircon and Indo sat TV is approximately $35.00 to $37.00

At SU's Prince located in Double six, the Bungalow can with one double bed a two single upstairs, kitchen and lounge with Indosat TV, Aicon in main bedroom and one in lounge rrom and also one upstairs is approximately $75 per day. depending on season but should not be much more than this... Good pool compared to SUS Cottages. The one a SU's cottage is small be very, very cold..

GLASSY
Expert

Reged: Aug 29 2002
Loc: Ulladulla, N.S.W. South Coast ...
Re: Su's Cottages [Re: Matrix]
      #307215 - Mon Feb 08 2010 06:08 AM

Thanks for that Matrix, might check it out.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 46 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Moderator, Made2 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 7976

Rate this topic

Jump to

Bali Forum and News | Board Rules Bali Forum and News

| Bali Travel Guide | Bali Villas Accommodation | Bali Video Clips | Bali Chat Room | Bali Forum & News |
| Bali Maps | Bali Restaurant Guide | Bali Hotels | Gateway To Bali | Diving | Bali Island |
| Bali Beaches | Bali Events | Bali Shopping | Bali Shops | Bali Nightlife | Bali Restaurants |
| Bali Family Holidays | Bali Places | Bali Boutique Hotels | Bali Cruises | Rafting Bali | Wedding in Bali |
| Bali Arts Festival | Adventure in Bali | Bali Architecture | Health and Spa | Product Exports |

Other useful links
| Bali Wedding Guide | Bali Hotels Association | South Kuta Bali Business Association |

All images and text on this site are the property of MMC Marketing Group and
its affiliates and are protected under International
copyright laws. Copyright 1996-2013 All rights reserved