Pages: 1
BISHY
Crazy Poster

Reged: Mar 04 2009
Loc: Adelaide, South Australia
Fishing Charters in Bali???
      #291094 - Wed Aug 05 2009 10:21 AM

Hello everyone,

Im heading to Bali for the first time on 19th October and me and few mates are keen fisho's.... were wondering if there are any fishing charters available for the day and if so, whats the cost?

Cheers

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
PaulPerth
Carpal Tunnel

Reged: Nov 07 2000
Loc: Somewhere in time
Re: Fishing Charters in Bali??? [Re: BISHY]
      #291153 - Wed Aug 05 2009 03:02 PM

Google it , email it and see how ya go ..

Pablo

balibarb
Expert

Reged: May 26 2005
Loc: south east melbourne
      #291158 - Wed Aug 05 2009 08:15 PM

i checked a while ago, and you could charter a whole boat, which was quite pricey. i couldn't find any charters if you wanted to go as a single person, but let me know how you go.
there are plenty of "traditional" type boats going out from kuta beach which are happy to take you along for the ride, for a price, but it is very basic stuff and don't expect a life jacket!
barb

berwick
Cool Newbie

Reged: Oct 28 2005
      #291394 - Sat Aug 08 2009 08:43 AM

Hi Bishy
October is a great month to fish Bali. If you want to troll lures you should be able to catch, blue and yellowfin tuna ,we have caught them that time of year up to 30lb.October 2 years ago we landed our first sail fish. Dolphin fish are also around that time of the year. Last year we paid $300 Aussies dollars . Depart Tanjung Benoa around 6.30am and return 1pm.
If you dont want to troll lures and are happy to bottom bounce you will be guaranted to get pan size table fish. This type of fishing would be cheaper as well. I will get you my fishing guides mobile number. I am going over in 2 weeks time so I can give this years prices ect.

NeedAHoliday
Insane Poster

Reged: Sep 11 2004
Loc: South Australia
Re: Fishing Charters in Bali??? [Re: berwick]
      #291402 - Sat Aug 08 2009 09:42 AM

Sounds good Berwick, my man wants to go fishing while over there too so have been trying to get some info for him.

BISHY
Crazy Poster

Reged: Mar 04 2009
Loc: Adelaide, South Australia
Re: Fishing Charters in Bali??? [Re: berwick]
      #292046 - Sat Aug 15 2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Hi Bishy
October is a great month to fish Bali. If you want to troll lures you should be able to catch, blue and yellowfin tuna ,we have caught them that time of year up to 30lb.October 2 years ago we landed our first sail fish. Dolphin fish are also around that time of the year. Last year we paid $300 Aussies dollars . Depart Tanjung Benoa around 6.30am and return 1pm.
If you dont want to troll lures and are happy to bottom bounce you will be guaranted to get pan size table fish. This type of fishing would be cheaper as well. I will get you my fishing guides mobile number. I am going over in 2 weeks time so I can give this years prices ect.

Thanks Berwick, Appreciate the advice

disini
Black Belt

Reged: Apr 27 2007
Loc: seminyak, bali
      #292075 - Sun Aug 16 2009 04:57 AM

Try Bali Apollo...they will organise different types of charters...very good, and also extremely professional. A friend of mine did it for a bucks day and loved it....Number is+6281338555447, and there is an office number....I'll find it!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 56 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Moderator, Made2 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3405

Rate this topic

Jump to

Bali Forum and News | Board Rules Bali Forum and News

| Bali Travel Guide | Bali Villas Accommodation | Bali Video Clips | Bali Chat Room | Bali Forum & News |
| Bali Maps | Bali Restaurant Guide | Bali Hotels | Gateway To Bali | Diving | Bali Island |
| Bali Beaches | Bali Events | Bali Shopping | Bali Shops | Bali Nightlife | Bali Restaurants |
| Bali Family Holidays | Bali Places | Bali Boutique Hotels | Bali Cruises | Rafting Bali | Wedding in Bali |
| Bali Arts Festival | Adventure in Bali | Bali Architecture | Health and Spa | Product Exports |

Other useful links
| Bali Wedding Guide | Bali Hotels Association | South Kuta Bali Business Association |

All images and text on this site are the property of MMC Marketing Group and
its affiliates and are protected under International
copyright laws. Copyright 1996-2013 All rights reserved